How are your preparations for the SAPSF Pole Sports League going?
We encourage you all to take part. It is a great experience for self-development. There is no better way to take your poling to the next level.
2015 Dates for the League Events
SAPSF KZN Provincial – Umhlanga – 15th August 2015
SAPSF Gauteng Provincial – Pretoria 29th August 2015
SAPSF Western Cape Provincial – Cape Town 4th October 2015
• All ages 6 years old to 60+
• Men and Women
• All levels from SAPSF Bronze (beginners). All IPSF Divisions Amateur 1, 2, Professional, Elite & Duets
• Compulsory moves required
• Takes place in a very nice studio with a small audience
• 4m poles secured between the floor and the ceiling. Spinning & static
• Judging and feedback provided (IPSF trained judges)
• No entry requirements (everyone who enters can take part). Enter via the website
• Excellent practice and training for large scale competitions
• Not a qualifier for nationals, so no pressure. Just enjoy taking part for yourself!
If you are interested in IPSF Divisions, please email us for Code of Points and other documentation.